Monday, November 15, 2010

Here we go....


So I won't claim to be the world's best mom because we all know there are a million fabulous momma's out there and I'm happy doing the best I can to raise 2 boys that will go out and make a beautiful mark in this world. So far, 10 years into this parenting journey, I've already exceeded my expectations of what I thought could and would be. So why the number 11? Well, it goes back to some silly little saying a couple of my friends made up when we were in high school. "11 is a game, either you get it or you don't. You'll always wonder if you would have. Maybe next time." My life is a game.. I am competitive to the core and am always striving to do bigger and better but not sure what exactly the end goal is. I don't "get" life but, I'm enjoying trying to figure it out. There is always a next time. I'm not always content with the first attempt, but usually there's a pretty interesting and sometimes amusing story to go along with it. I am amazed each day that I have been blessed with the responsibility of raising Clayton and Koby. They make rolling out of bed each morning a joy and an adventure. So here's to capturing my journey and summing it up in a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment